Monday, February 11, 2013

My Senior Project+Smart Goal

Hmmm... Senior+project=something really cool?

I am still debating what it is that I am going to do for my senior project this year. I have thought of a few things to do. One being a documentary of my high school experience, something that fully expresses who I was, who I am, and what I want to be. My other idea was to write a book. Maybe an autobiography or a fictional story, that took my experiences and slightly warped them to become the experiences of a fictional character that would be based off me. The documentary would benefit me in case I needed something for my portfolio. The book idea would feature more of my smart goal. MY SMART GOAL: I wrote for my smart goal that I wanted to write a book. THE END. TA DA!! I don't really have a preference. I love to write, so I am not planning on minimizing my range. I am open to write a science fiction story, or tie this idea into my senior project, and kill two birds with one stone. I will post specifics when I have gotten a few more opinions and I have made up my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment